TreeWorks are experts in helping tree owners meet their ‘duty of care’ obligations, whether it is a single tree or an entire tree population we can assist you by implementing a cost effective proactive tree safety management procedure. Furthermore, as your advising experts our involvement shifts the burden of responsibility from you to us.
We are qualified to carry out safety inspections and advise on work required to establish acceptable levels of risk.
We have experience in all situations from domestic gardens, private estates through to busy tourist attractions and public woodland where we advise clients on the strategic and practical aspects of tree risk management.
Our highly qualified consultants work with tree owners large and small to ensure they meet their ‘duty of care’ obligations under UK Health & Safety legislation.
Our TreeAssured scheme is more than just a risk assessment or condition report; it provides you with peace of mind and:
- A tailored package of procedures and support
- A robust defence against prosecution and civil action in the event of an incident
- A shift in the burden of responsibility, from you to us as your advising experts
Since its introduction, TreeAssured has quickly become the tree safety management procedure of choice for:
- Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- Carmarthenshire County Council
- St David’s Cathedral
- Folly Farm
- Retreats Group
- Picton Castle Estate
- G D Harries
- Pembrokeshire College
- Holiday Parks
- Public Gardens
- Private Estates
- Domestic tree owners
If you own trees that could cause injury or harm, call us to discuss how TreeAssured can:
- Manage your tree risks
- Shift your burden of responsibility
- Reduce your current costs
- Enhance the quality of your trees
- Add value to your property