If work is required, we’ll provide a breakdown of the job and an obligation free quote.
We’ll keep you fully updated throughout the job and are on-hand to answer any questions you may have. We’ll also provide advice on any tree health and aftercare requirements.
Benefit from 20+ years’ experience in Tree Surgery and Tree Safety:
as Tree Surgeons
- planting projects and transplanting trees of all sizes
- pruning young and mature trees
- removing trees and their stumps when they have outgrown their location or become hazardous
- managing your tree risk and duty of care obligations
- assisting with your planning application involving trees or
- providing tree inspection training for your staff
Visit Paul Cleaver Consultancy.
- Accredited for Health & Safety
- Fully insured
- Government endorsed TrustMark for tradesmen
- Approved Contractors of the Arboricultural Association responsible for raising the standard in tree care for 50 years
- Professional members of the Arboricultural Association
- Professional members of CAS, the Consulting Arborist Society
Contact us here to discuss your needs and arrange a free site or home visit.